This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
This is what you can do
We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented team player to join our electrics and avionics team as a development engineer for the design and the integration of avionics systems for our new aircraft.
You will complement our team with your experience in aviation electronics to:
- Design, develop and integrate avionics systems (ATA 31, 45, 46, 77) on aircraft level
- Create concepts and specify requirements for the onboard maintenance system and electronic checklists
- Assist in the definition of the Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System (EICAS) and synoptics
- Prepare EASA Part 21 compliance documentation (MoC 0-9)
- Prepare specifications and other type design documents
- Be the point of contact for external suppliers in technical matters
- Support qualification, ground and flight test activities
- Perform technical trade studies
- Develop technical solutions to in-service problems
You’ll bring this with you
- Master’s Degree in aviation with 5+ years' experience in the industry
- Experience of at least one new aircraft development program
- Practical Knowledge of EASA Part 21J und CS-25/ FAR 25
- Hands-on mentality and result-oriented thinking
- Open minded personality with excellent communication skills, written and spoken in English and German