This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
This is what you can do
We are looking for a passionate Development Engineer for Cabin & Cargo (f/m/d) who defines detailed requirements for cabin interior products to develop best in class cabin interior.
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform detailed technical analysis of the shortlisted suppliers and recommend the most suited solutions for implementation
- Finding innovative and practical solutions to cabin projects, achieving best in class cabin interior
- Create assigned cabin interior from concept through to delivery. Ensuring timelines, budget and certification requirements
- Ensure cabin interior products meet all safety standards and comply with regulatory requirements
- Identify and mitigate risks; implement work-around plans to ensure the successful completion of projects
- Work in close coordination with designers to create best in class cabin to match the next generation state of the art aircraft
- Liaise between project management, project teams and all interfacing engineering teams
- Develop technical solutions to in-service issues for current fleet and design issues for future fleet
You’ll bring this with you
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 5+ years' experience in aviation
- Extensive experience in cabin interiors and driving new cabin design concepts and technologies
- Familiar with regulatory requirements
- Project Management experience
- Familiar with Catia V5
- Open minded personality with excellent communication skills, written and spoken in English and German